We hope you and your families are healthy and well. Here is some information we would like for you to have so that you are up to date with the COVID-19 situation in our hotels. We are all facing great challenges, but we still firmly believe that together with our team we will master this great task.
Our hotels are open!
The protection of our guests and employees is of course our highest priority!
We are closely monitoring the situation regarding the coronavirus and following the recommendations for action issued by the government, health authorities and medical experts. Specifically , this means that we implement all officially prescribed measures immediately and take additional steps to reduce the risk of infection.
Your health is a matter that is close to our hearts!
Here is a brief overview of the measures we have taken for your safety and the safety of everyone:
- We wear protective masks
- We keep distance
- Safety walls as well as distance markings at our reception
- Continuous disinfection of "high touch items" such as switches, door handles, railings etc.
- We serve your breakfast to your room
- Your room is desinfected before you arrive
- Nobody will enter your room while your stay
- Windows in the rooms to be opened
- No air conditioning
We look forward to welcoming you.
You Team of the BLATTL Hotels