We hope that you and your families are staying healthy; we would like to use this space to give you an update on developments at our hotels relating to the topic of COVID-19. We all face enormous challenges, but remain absolutely convinced that, in collaboration with our team we will successfully clear all the hurdles.
We are open!
The protection of our guests and employees is of course our highest priority.
We are closely monitoring the coronavirus situation and are following the recommendations for action by the government, health authorities and medical experts. Specifically , this means that, while we immediately implement any and all measures prescribed by the authorities, we also initiate additional and more extensive measures to reduce the risk of infection. Because we care deeply about your good health!
Here is a brief overview of the measures we have implemented to ensure your safety and the safety of all:
- We wear facemasks
- We keep our distance
- Plexiglas protection at the reception
- We constantly disinfect touched surfaces
- We bring your breakfast to your room
- Our breakfast room is open. However, we request that you make a reservation as seating is limited
- Your room will be disinfected before your arrival
- If at all possible, no one will enter your room during your stay
- Windows can be opened
- There is no air-conditioning
We also draw your attention to the following regulations that are a part of the coronavirus safety restrictions currently in force.
Sitting together in the common area without observing the minimum distance of 1.5m and occupying a residential unit together is permitted solely for those persons whose contact among one another is not restricted by the currently effective legal regulations.
The following persons are prohibited from staying at hotels or other tourist accommodation:
- Persons who have had contact with COVID-19 cases in the last 14 days;
- Persons with non-specific general symptoms and respiratory symptoms, regardless of their severity.
Compliance with these regulations must be confirmed in writing by each and every guest with his/her signature on the registration form.
Also Tourist travel has been permitted again since 21/05/2021 under the following conditions for all arrivals:
- Sustained 7-day incidence rate below 100
- An official negative result of a COVID-19 test (PCR or antigen, no self-test) no older than 24 hours must be presented upon arrival.
- During the stay, the COVID-19 test must be repeated and the negative result presented every 48 hours. (only if incidence rate is above 50!)
- Persons who have recovered from the illness (the presentation of a positive PCR test, which must be at least 28 days old, but not more than 6 months old - antibody tests cannot be accepted - suffices as documentation) and fully vaccinated persons (the second COVID-19 vaccination must have been received a minimum of 14 days before) are exempted from these requirements.
We will of course be happy to give you the contact information for a number of coronavirus test centres in our area.
We look forward to seeing you!
Your team at BLATTL Hotels