Just behind the Sendlinger Tor, within the Altstadtring, you can find the Hotel Altmünchen by Blattl. The perfect location for your stay in Munich, be it for business or leisure.
- Directly behind the Sendlinger Tor
- within the Altstadtrings
- 36 individually furnished rooms
- near the Oktoberfest
- near the pedestrian zone
- dogs are welcome
Perfectly situated in the central but quiet district of Lehel, the English Garden and Maximilianstraße are just a stones throw away.
- Quiet location in Munich’s upmarket district of Lehel
- Just a gentle stroll to the city centre
- Only 3 minutes on foot to the underground
- A mere 2-minute walk to the Eisbach surfers’ wave
- Conference facilities for up to 20 participants
A restful night in a quiet setting, a cosy atmosphere and a sumptuous breakfast buffet – your day in Munich could not get off to a more relaxed start.
- 3-star comfort at a peaceful location
- 5-minute stroll to the underground
- 15 minutes to the city centre, without changing trains
- Recently refurbished bathrooms
- Italian bistro with garden patio at the hotel
Enjoy the benefits of a small and individual city hotel - private and business.
- Convenient location in the green district Waldperlach
- 21 cozy & individual rooms
- Rich regional breakfast buffet
- Nice mature garden with pavilion
- Underground car park